[genpcfr] PCFR Library Donation by Jewelle Baker

  • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 1998
      Happy Holidays Everyone!

      We have received a holiday gift from fellow member (and genpcfr Moderator)
      Jewelle Baker. Jewelle has donated the following publications by PCFR
      member, Leah McGlohon, to our Pitt County Family Researchers' library:

      The Luke McGlohon (McLawhorn) Family of Pitt County, NC
      The Adam McGlohon Family
      The Johnathan McGlohon (McLawhorn) Family of Pitt County, NC
      The Jeremiah McGlohon (McLawhorn) Family of Pitt County, NC
      The Lewis McGlohon (McLawhorn) Family and Ancestry
      Some McGlohons-Mclawhorns and Worthingtons of Pitt County, NC

      These publications are a valuable addition to our library and will be a
      great resource for so many of our members, as they encompass many Pitt
      County families. "Miss Leah," as she is affectionately known, has done
      extensive research on these families for many years and compiled it into
      these publications.

      Jewelle, thank you for this wonderful set of books. Thoughtful gifts such
      as this help us to upgrade resource materials in our library. Your
      thoughtfulness and generosity are greatly appreciated.

      Janice TRIPP Gurganus
      PCFR Assistant Secretary
      janicegurganus@...
      Primary surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
      CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE, VINCENT

    • Brenda Stocks
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 1998
        Thank you Jewelle for your generous gift to our library.
        Brenda