[genpcfr] Tison Bibles

  • martingen@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 1998
      Hope everyone is having a great holiday--I certainly am!

      I'm trying to catch up on posting resources to my various county websites and archives pages, and thought you'd like to check out 2 Tison Bibles that Martha Marble has contributed to Greene County. You can see all these resources either by going to the respective county sites, or by going to the archives page. The URL for the Greene Co. archives is:

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/nc/greenenc.htm

      These Tisons (Seth and Sherrod) have Pitt and Greene connections. I'll try to get a link to them on the PCFR page very soon. Be patient--I have quite a backlog of postings to attend!

      Meanwhile, Happy New Year--the last of the 19s!

      Betsy Ross