[genpcfr] Re: Clark's Cemetery

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 27, 1998
      I am interested in the names from the Clark Cemetery would you please email
      them to me also do you know about the Dave Barrow Cemetery around Bethel?
      Thanks
      Linda

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 18, 1999
        Linda... I've just returned ... has this been responded to??? I'm sending
        a copy to our Vice President Bill Kittrell for his perusal... he is not
        online but is an expert in his knowledge!!!
        Perhaps Robert Kirk has seen this and responded.. he's very quick with his
        replys, thank goodness!!
        Please send me your snail address should Bill have your answers.
        Keep in touch... Jewelle Baker

        Main Surnames:
        BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
        McGLOHON, WINGATE etc