[genpcfr] Thought for Today

  • redlemon
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 25, 1998
      "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a SAVIOUR, which is
      CHRIST THE LORD."
      LUKE 2:11

      Merry Christmas

    • pat macleod
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 11, 2001
        Bro. Jim,
        The last time I saw your name on the list, was when Floyd flooded Pitt
        County!
        Could you Please tell me what happened to Clarice Mills and the nice web
        page she had? I have a new computer since Floyd and can't find it. Was it
        Coastal Connections?
        Good to see you back on the list!
        Pat Macleod