[genpcfr] Christmas

  • Robert Kirk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 1998
      Dear Family Researchers,

      I would just like to take a few minutes our of my very busy schedule to wish
      each and every one of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. I
      hope that you will enjoy this the rest of this year as it comes to a close
      and have a better year next year. Please remember those who have less and
      those who have more than you. We all need remembering the whole year long.
      And again, Merry Christmas. Hope Santa is good to y'all.

      Love
      Robert & Ronnie Kirk
      3190 Mobley's Bridge Rd.
      Grimesland, NC 27837-9064