FW: Check out "CoK41stNCT"

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2001
      Another Civil War Site gleaned for you:

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Turn1104@... [mailto:Turn1104@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 11:55 AM

      Subject: Check out "CoK41stNCT"

      Click Here: http://cok41stnct.homestead.com/

      This is a nice site to visit if you had family in the Civil War from
      Washington, Pitt, Martin, etc counties. There are lots of names.

      Helen Sharpe
    • John Lucas
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2001
        Cousin Jewelle,

        The music is great, but how does one get past the home page? I clicked on the interactive icon button, but nothing
        happens.

        Cousin John

        Jewelle Baker wrote:

        > Another Civil War Site gleaned for you:

      • Evelyn Hendricks
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2001
          I found the site to very moving. The music (which I don't care for) to very
          touching and emotional. I did not find any one of my lines on there, but it
          is well worth going to the site.
          Evelyn

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2001
            Hello Cuz John...
            Please try again... worked for me... Have a good weekend everyone!
            Cuz Jewelle
            Main SURNAMES:
            CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
            WINGATE; plus many more