[genpcfr] Thought for Today-HEALING

  • redlemon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 1998
      Friends, I want to talk with you a few minutes about healing. It is a lesson
      I have learned this very year and it has freed my soul in ways you can not
      believe.

      If you have something against someone or feel they have wronged you; go to
      that person and try to work it out. Go in a loving way. Determine before
      hand that you will be in control. It will be hard; sometimes very hard; but
      do it. Many times it will be a misunderstanding. Other times you will not
      be able to work it out. Don't loose your cool(which I do all to easily). If
      the other person doesn't want to reconcile; smile, forgive them, brush the
      dust off your feet and go forward. God will honor this. Your soul, your
      heart, your very being will soar to new heights and you will be free, "free
      at last".

      E-group home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/genpcfr