Will do Look-ups

  • Rex
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hi all.  I probably should have ask that any responses for the look-ups be sent directly to me so we don't clutter the list with responses.  If you are wanting a look-up from the Allen Co. Library, please put Allen Co. Library Look-up in the subject line.  If you are wanting a Persi look-up, put Persi Look-up in the subject line.  Send responses directly to me at rexwb@...

      Rex

      I do Look-ups at the Second Largest Genealogy Library
      in the Country.  Email me directly to inquire at
      rexwb@...