[genpcfr] HARDY information

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 1998
      Hello Group, Belinda is sharing great HARDY information with us.... perhaps
      someone will find a connection!
      Visit her website for more in-depth research:
      >BJ's Genealogy Site
      >
      >http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/7241/index.html
      She has graciously agreed to Link her website with our PCFR website.
      Happy Holidays! Jewelle

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON etc, WINGATE