Will Do Look-ups

  • Rex
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hi all.  I live only about an hour away from Ft. Wayne IN library.  They are the
      second largest Genealogy Library in the country.  Second only to Salt Lake
      City.  I go often.  They have tons and tons of material for research which
      includes all parts of the country.  They have all census on microfilm for
      the entire country, and thousands of other materials.  I have decided to
      offer to do look-ups and offer some assistance for a small fee to help me
      with the cost of fuel, parking, copies, postage, etc.  I will only charge
      for what I am able to find and copy for each individual. Let me know if you
      are interested in any look-ups from there.

      Please email responses directly to me at rexwb@... so that we do
      not clutter the list with the responses.  Include the word "Look-up" in the subject
      line so I don't miss your messages.

      Rex Bertram