Web updates

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      Bill Bland's work-in-progress is progressing! The Cs from the Pitt Co. Death
      Certificate index have been posted. Bravo, Bill. Go to "Our On-Line
      Resources" and look under "Death Records."

      Our member, Nancy Pittman, has also submitted the URLs to her web pages, and
      they're now added to our "Related Links" page--look under "Personal Home
      Pages" for some great information!

      Thanks to all our volunteers!

      Betsy Ross
      webmaster