[genpcfr] May your holiday bloom - from Jewelle Baker

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 1998
      Guess what!! You have just received an animated greeting card from Jewelle Baker
      You can pick up your personal greeting by connecting to the following WWW Address

      http://www2.bluemountain.com/cards/box7833e/wwp5yyfytjdvry.htm

      (Your greeting card will be available for the next 60 days)
      This service is FREE! :) HAVE a good day and have fun!

      Accessing your card indicates your agreement with our Website Rules
      posted at the bottom of the following Web location: (You're welcome to send a
      free card to someone at this location) http://www2.bluemountain.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 1998
        Dear Jewelle:
        Thanks for the lovely card. Please unsubscribe until Jan. 4th. Because
        of the holiday, I'm overwhelmed with numerous things.

        Sincerely and Gpd Bless,
        Demetria

        >From: jewelle@... (Jewelle Baker)
        >Date: Sat, 19 Dec 98 18:12:19 -00800 (PST)
        >To: genpcfr@egroups.com (GenealogyPCFR Email Group)
        >Subject: [genpcfr] May your holiday bloom - from Jewelle Baker
        >
        >Guess what!! You have just received an animated greeting card from
        Jewelle Baker
        >You can pick up your personal greeting by connecting to the following
        WWW Address

        >http://www2.bluemountain.com/cards/box7833e/wwp5yyfytjdvry.htm
        >
        >(Your greeting card will be available for the next 60 days)
        >This service is FREE! :) HAVE a good day and have fun!

        >Accessing your card indicates your agreement with our Website Rules
        >posted at the bottom of the following Web location: (You're welcome to
        send a
        >free card to someone at this location) http://www2.bluemountain.com

        >More trinkets than the 1996 Olympics. Fewer lines than the Goodwill
        Games