[genpcfr] Re: James Davis Family

  • ODTEEL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 1998
      Dear Roger,
      This reading other people's mail is really interesting. Imagine being flogged
      and disemboweled for not swearing allegiance to the Crown? Or being drawn and
      quartered? And we have those who object to lethal injections, etc... But,
      either way - you're gone.
      I guess I have nothing else to do tonight.
      Happy Holidays - and SAFE ones to all PCFRs - and everyone.
      Oscar

      E-group home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/genpcfr