Please read!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2001
      Hello Group..
      My primary email software recently crashed on me... [can't understand
      why, she said with tongue in cheek :') ... only had a trifle over 20
      thousand unopened messages]
      sooooo....
      any of you that have emailed me privately these past few months and I
      haven't responded... please do so again.
      Thank you so much!

      BTW... all of you are doing such a great job of sharing information with
      each other. I'm proud of you! Keep it up!

      Jewelle
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON;