[genpcfr] Elihu Briley's wife

  • Slowm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 1998
      This message is to Elizabeth (Betsy) Ross.
      Betsy, I read your message to Linda Harris re: Elishu Briley. You gave her a
      couple of web sites to check. Since I am descended from Elihu's brother
      Benjamin I checked the sites. I am a little confused so maybe you can shed
      some light. For Elihu's wife, the 1850 census shows her as Anna Eliza
      (Nelson). I have a copy of a death certificate for Elihu's son, Elihu (Jr.)
      on which it is listed that his father was Elihu and his mother was Lydia
      Nelson of Edgecombe Co NC. Can you tell me who Lydia is and was she wife # 1
      (since Elihu Jr. was her son) and Anna Eliza # 2 or what. Elihu Jr;s wife was
      listed on the his son, William's death certificate as Louise Nobles.
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Bea Hudson, Hampton, VA

      E-group home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/genpcfr