Re: Turnages

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2001
      Roger Kammerer gave me a lead one time about Turnages. I think it was
      Roger. He told me that my Thomas Tyson born abt. 1810 married Rachel
      Turnage born abt. 1820. Does anyone know anything about Rachel Turnage?
      This Tyson family lived in Greene County but may have originated in Pitt.
      Not sure.

      Paula Baker

      From: "Dr. Robert Mellis" <mellisr@...>
      To: <genpcfr@yahoogroups.com>
      CC: "Bill Harris" <billharrishsd@...>
      Subject: Re: [genpcfr] ???
      Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:44:04 -0500

      Hi Bill - we're probably cousins - I am researching Dail, McLawhorn,
      Forrest, Turnage, Spivey, Williamsin Pitt County. Which Dails and
      McLawhorns are your family?
      Linda Dail Rider
      lindydail@...----- Original Message -----