[genpcfr] Re: Jasper/Davis/Linton family

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 1998
      G'morning Deb...
      It is indeed a busy time of the year for everyone and each free moment
      counts. I have taken the liberty of unsubscribing you to save you that
      minute. I will reinstate you after all the Holidays.
      To answer your question:

      To unsubscribe, send email with a blank message to:

      To subscribe, send email with a blank message to:

      genpcfr-subscribe@egroups.com

      Happy Holidays to you and everyone.
      Jewelle Baker

      Main Surnames: