[genpcfr] Jasper/Davis/Linton family

  • DEB7019@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 1998
      Sorry to have to ask, but I don't seem to have my instructions for how to
      unsubscribe from this list. Could the moderator please send instructions?

      Please and Thanks,
      Deb

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 1998
        G'morning Deb...
        It is indeed a busy time of the year for everyone and each free moment
        counts. I have taken the liberty of unsubscribing you to save you that
        minute. I will reinstate you after all the Holidays.
        To answer your question:

        To unsubscribe, send email with a blank message to:

        To subscribe, send email with a blank message to:

        genpcfr-subscribe@egroups.com

        Happy Holidays to you and everyone.
        Jewelle Baker

        Main Surnames: