[genpcfr] Jasper/Davis/Linton family

  • Roger Kammerer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 1998
      in Beaufort Co. Partitions, Book 1 is found:

      Jonathan Jasper died intestate.
      His brother and sisters were: Richard Jasper, Polly Veal, Ceely Davis, and Betsy Linton.

      Ceely Davis md. Arthur Davis. Their children were: John G.Davis , Benjamin Davis, and Gerusha Davis (md. Warren Ceely),

      Benjamin Davis died leaving children: Mary Ceely Davis (md. Lot Everett?); and Eleanor Jasper Davis.

      Gerusha Davis Ceely died leaving children: Ione Ceely (md. Seth K. Cordon); Elizabeth Ceely (md. John A. Freeman); Mason Ceely, Elinda Ceely.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 1998
        Sorry to have to ask, but I don't seem to have my instructions for how to
        unsubscribe from this list. Could the moderator please send instructions?

        Please and Thanks,
        Deb

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 1998
          G'morning Deb...
          It is indeed a busy time of the year for everyone and each free moment
          counts. I have taken the liberty of unsubscribing you to save you that
          minute. I will reinstate you after all the Holidays.
          To answer your question:

          To unsubscribe, send email with a blank message to:

          To subscribe, send email with a blank message to:

          genpcfr-subscribe@egroups.com

          Happy Holidays to you and everyone.
          Jewelle Baker

          Main Surnames: