[genpcfr] Re: Xmas Party

  • Janice Gurganus
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 1998
      Karen,

      I've been going through some of my files tonight and ran across one of our
      PCFR members who is researching LINTON. He is Mac Respess, 8000 Yorktown
      Road, Ft. Smith, AR 72903-5140; tel. (501)452-6415; e-mail:
      mrespess@.... Perhaps he'll have some information to connect with your
      family. Good luck and let me know if you make a connection.

      Janice TRIPP Gurganus
      PCFR Assistant Secretary
      janicegurganus@...
      Primary surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
      CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE, VINCENT

      PCFR website: http://www.geocities/Athens/Troy/1908
      eGroup: genpcfr@...

      E-group home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/genpcfr