Early Tucker Family Photographs

  • John Lucas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2001
      Hi Cousin Betsy,

      Glad to hear that you received the second batch of early Tucker
      photographs. I look foward to seeing them all on line. Surely hope
      some of my Pitt Co., NC. connections will enjoy them, too.

      Yours,

      Cousin John
    • feonadorf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2001
        John,
        Who are these pictures of ?

        Lisa
      • John Lucas
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2001
          Hi Lisa,

          The photographs are of the  George Macon Tucker (b: 24 Feb 1857 -- d: 2 Jul 1927)/
          Mary Jane Hardee Tucker (b: 6 Feb 1861 -- d: 22 Nov 1922) family and several of their children.  Hopefully, cousin Betsy Ross (our webmaster) will have the photographs on line before too long.

          Yours,

          Cousin John

          feonadorf@... wrote:

          John,
          Who are these pictures of ?

          Lisa

          Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website.  Suggest you BookMark it! Visit: