New Bern District Criminal Court Records

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
      Additional New Bern District Criminal Court Records have been posted on
      Craven and Dobbs County. They will be linked to Pitt and Jones if they have
      not already been. These records include Craven, Dobbs, Jones, Pitt, Wayne,
      Carteret and a couple other counties.

      A HUGE THANK YOU to Sue for abstracting this new information and to Patty
      and Guy for posting. There will be more in the future. And the Civil
      Records still have to be done and they have many more depositions with
      family information.

      Martha
    • Gloria Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
        Thanks Martha. All of you are doing a superb job of getting information of
        the net. I for one, am most appreciateve and definately impressed with the
        dedication of everyone. Thanks everyone!