RE: [genpcfr] Will J. C. Boyd and Josey Ann Hardee Question

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2001
      Thanks, Bill. That helps a lot. I will be so glad when we get the 1860
      Pitt County census online so I can study it. I have some relatives "missing
      in action" for that census.
      PAULA

      From: "William Kittrell" <wbk99@...>
      To: genpcfr@yahoogroups.com, genpcfr@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [genpcfr] Will J. C. Boyd and Josey Ann Hardee Question
      Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:37:44 -0500

      According to grave stone John C. Boyd b. February 9, 1829 d. FEbruary 4,
      1906.
      Joseph Ann Boyd b. July 12, 1817 d. November 24, 1894
      Same Stone: Sallie Hardee, Louisa Hardee, Betsy Hardee Only dates on stone
      1801-1886
      Sallie Boyd b. May 7, 1883 d. September 19, 1893
      Jack Boyd b. January 25, 1885 d. June 12, 1886
      Bill

      --- William Kittrell
      --- wbk99@...
      --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.