RE: [genpcfr] Will J. C. Boyd and Josey Ann Hardee Question

  • William Kittrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
      According to grave stone John C. Boyd b. February 9, 1829 d. FEbruary 4,
      1906.
      Joseph Ann Boyd b. July 12, 1817 d. November 24, 1894
      Same Stone: Sallie Hardee, Louisa Hardee, Betsy Hardee Only dates on stone
      1801-1886
      Sallie Boyd b. May 7, 1883 d. September 19, 1893
      Jack Boyd b. January 25, 1885 d. June 12, 1886
      Bill

      --- William Kittrell
      --- wbk99@...
      --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2001
          Thanks, Bill. That helps a lot. I will be so glad when we get the 1860
          Pitt County census online so I can study it. I have some relatives "missing
          in action" for that census.
          PAULA

          From: "William Kittrell" <wbk99@...>
          To: genpcfr@yahoogroups.com, genpcfr@yahoogroups.com