Re: [genpcfr] Fw: Digitizing NC records

  • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      Who can I address my additional support to via e-mail or snail mail to
      emphasize the importance of "online" records, and research???  Because of the
      devestation to the Ga. and some of the Ala. records, since many of our
      ancestors came from, or moved through N.C....these records are of major
      importance to us...and not everyone can just drop what they're doing, and
      spend the time needed in the State Archives....

      Tell me how to help.
      Trisha Green
      California researcher