Fw: Digitizing NC records

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      Pulled from ""Tar River Connections""

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <Turn1104@...>
      To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
      Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 7:48 PM
      Subject: Digitizing NC records

    • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
        Who can I address my additional support to via e-mail or snail mail to
        emphasize the importance of "online" records, and research???  Because of the
        devestation to the Ga. and some of the Ala. records, since many of our
        ancestors came from, or moved through N.C....these records are of major
        importance to us...and not everyone can just drop what they're doing, and
        spend the time needed in the State Archives....

        Tell me how to help.
        Trisha Green
        California researcher