Re: [genpcfr] Fw: Rev War Records - Pensions & applications needed? DAR record

  • woodhis@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
      Hi Gayle,
      I am typing this message back to you that was sent by Martha Marble to
      someone else.
      From: mmarble@... (Martha Marble)
      To: genpcfr@egroups.com, NCGREENE-L@...

      Gayle,

      Run this to the Greene list. At least one person has information on this
      line and unless I messed up where the information came from she is on the
      Greene list but not PCFR. On what I have there was a Blaney, son of Robert
      and Mary Harper Williams andthe name keeps coming down. Someone else is
      working this line also, but can't remember who it is.

      Martha

      Hi Linda,
      Only five lines of Williams. I am searching for Blaney Williams, b. 1829
      parents? He married Francis Ann KORNEGAY, divorced her in 1856, married
      Mary C. KORNEGAY...Waswondering if he was related to Robert Williams
      and Mary Harper Williams. but as yet no proof.

      This is the message, it seems that Martha may be able to provide proof that
      Blaney was indeed the son of Robert and Mary Harper Williams. I hope this
      helped.
      Sincerely,
      Bill