Re: [genpcfr] Fw: Rev War Records - Pensions & applications needed? DAR record

  • Gayle
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
      Hello Bill Hill,
      I very much want any info on Blaney Williams b. 1828 d. 1877. Especially
      who his parents were. Thank you much. Gayle L.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
        Hi Gayle,
        I am typing this message back to you that was sent by Martha Marble to
        someone else.
        From: mmarble@... (Martha Marble)
        To: genpcfr@egroups.com, NCGREENE-L@...

        Gayle,

        Run this to the Greene list. At least one person has information on this
        line and unless I messed up where the information came from she is on the
        Greene list but not PCFR. On what I have there was a Blaney, son of Robert
        and Mary Harper Williams andthe name keeps coming down. Someone else is
        working this line also, but can't remember who it is.

        Martha

        Hi Linda,
        Only five lines of Williams. I am searching for Blaney Williams, b. 1829
        parents? He married Francis Ann KORNEGAY, divorced her in 1856, married
        Mary C. KORNEGAY...Waswondering if he was related to Robert Williams
        and Mary Harper Williams. but as yet no proof.

        This is the message, it seems that Martha may be able to provide proof that
        Blaney was indeed the son of Robert and Mary Harper Williams. I hope this
        helped.
        Sincerely,
        Bill