Re: [genpcfr] Fw: Rev War Records - Pensions & applications needed? DAR record

  • woodhis@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2 1:19 AM
      Hello Martha,
      I read a message in reference to someone inquiring about Blaney Williams. One
      individual Gayle Williams Licari posted a few inquiries on the Duplin County
      site
      about Blaney Williams, I don't know if she still needs the information
      (parents, marriages etc,) but I thought I would pass it on to you. When her
      last message was posted her e-mail address was: cosmoz@... Thanks for
      your help on this.
      Sincerely,
      Bill Hill
    • Martha Marble
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2 8:37 AM
        Thanks. Gayle is on the LEnoir list.

        Martha

        At 04:19 AM 2/2/01 EST, you wrote:
        >Hello Martha,
        >I read a message in reference to someone inquiring about Blaney Williams.
        One
        >individual Gayle Williams Licari posted a few inquiries on the Duplin County
        >site
        >about Blaney Williams, I don't know if she still needs the information
        >(parents, marriages etc,) but I thought I would pass it on to you. When her
        >last message was posted her e-mail address was: cosmoz@... Thanks for
        >your help on this.
        >Sincerely,
        >Bill Hill
        >

        >Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS

      • Gayle
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2 7:24 PM
          Hello Bill Hill,
          I very much want any info on Blaney Williams b. 1828 d. 1877. Especially
          who his parents were. Thank you much. Gayle L.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2 9:19 PM
            Hi Gayle,
            I am typing this message back to you that was sent by Martha Marble to
            someone else.
            From: mmarble@... (Martha Marble)
            To: genpcfr@egroups.com, NCGREENE-L@...

            Gayle,

            Run this to the Greene list. At least one person has information on this
            line and unless I messed up where the information came from she is on the
            Greene list but not PCFR. On what I have there was a Blaney, son of Robert
            and Mary Harper Williams andthe name keeps coming down. Someone else is
            working this line also, but can't remember who it is.

            Martha

            Hi Linda,
            Only five lines of Williams. I am searching for Blaney Williams, b. 1829
            parents? He married Francis Ann KORNEGAY, divorced her in 1856, married
            Mary C. KORNEGAY...Waswondering if he was related to Robert Williams
            and Mary Harper Williams. but as yet no proof.

            This is the message, it seems that Martha may be able to provide proof that
            Blaney was indeed the son of Robert and Mary Harper Williams. I hope this
            helped.
            Sincerely,
            Bill