Please read! eGroups Yahoo Merger Info

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Hello Group....
      The 'powers-that-be' state that the Merger has been completed.... :)
      for the time being, that is.
      I would suggest that all of our members click on the below link for full
      details:

      >eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
      Click here for more details
      http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/1/_/9468/_/980973752/

      Any of our members who plan to use any of Yahoo/Groups WEB features....
      such as Chat, Files, Folders, Calendars, send email from web, read Archives,
      etc WILL NEED to obtain a Yahoo ID.

      Those of you who will only submit queries and responses to GENPCFR via
      regular email as most of you do, will NOT have to obtain a Yahoo ID. You
      can do just like you've always done.

      Please email me privately if you have any trouble registering, need
      assistance, or to input your 'feedback'.

      This may sound like a lot of trouble.... but be assured ...
      "its a good thing".
      Thank you!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON etc;
      WINGATE; plus many more