Webb Cemetery

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2001
      Does anyone have a copy of a Webb cemetery in Pitt County? Not sure
      where it is located.

      Jo
    • Jo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2001
        Does anyone have any information on a Webb Cemetery in Pitt County?
        I know there is one but I forgot where.

        Jo Webb
      • Evelyn Hendricks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2001
          Jo,
          I know there is one, but I have never had the opportunity to go it. I think
          it is in the Town Creek area.
          Evelyn