Re: [genpcfr] Book Tyson and May Genealogy of Pitt County

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
      The Tyson & May Genealogy can be picked up or ordered from:
      May Museum
      213 S. Main Street
      P. O. Box 86
      Farmville, NC 27828
      252-753-5814
      The price is $50.00 plus $5.00 shipping
      Bill

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
          Roger Kammerer wrote that book for the Tyson-May Association. Last I heard
          it was still available thru the May Museum in Farmville. Nancy Pittman, can
          you confirm this and/or provide instructions for ordering? Roger is still
          "vacating" for the holidays, and is not available right now.

          Betsy Ross