Re: [genpcfr] Re: Enoch Davenport

  • DollieDRN@cs.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2001
      where can you purchase these books? Dollie
    • Tracy Stancil
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2001
        I don't know for sure if this info is still accurate but Mrs Ellison's daughter Melissa Quesenberry from Coral Gables, Florida had some of these books left for sale. I haven't tried to reach her yet but you may want to try. Her number as last posted on this site is 305-665-0903. Re Pitt Co. deed books.
        where can you purchase these books?    Dollie

        Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website.  Suggest you BookMark it! Visit: