PCFR Party

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2000
      We have decided to CANCEL the Christmas party for tonight. Although the
      weather is nice at this moment they are calling for sleet and snow later
      today. I do not want to take a chance in getting someone hurt. I would
      rather be safe than sorry. We will re-schedule something after the first
      of the year. Thank you for understanding our situation. If you know of
      someone who may be coming and are not on this list please call them.

      PCFR thanks you for your continued support. It has been a very good
      year and we have more things planned for 2001. Will keep you posted.
      Bill