Re: [genpcfr] Tyson origins question

  • jbarton851@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2000
      Hello Paula:

      For many years members of the Tyson Genealogy Network have been
      searching and sharing their research on our Tyson family. We have traced our
      line back to about 1650. We have published several Tyson family history books
      on the subject, and we publish a Quarterly Newsletter, maintain a web site,
      and an <egroups.com>. If you are a serious Tyson family researcher, we again
      invite you to contact us.

      Jerry Tyson Barton, Editor, etc.
      Tyson Genealogy Network
      jbarton851@...