1880 CENSUS HELP

  • Bonnie McGhee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Does anyone have 1880 Pitt census? I am looking for a Moore family
      James Spencer Moore and Isabella his wife and probably at least a few
      of the following children will still be in the house
      Zeno, Ella, Bell(Isabella), Lissa(Margaret Malissa, Jacky Ann,
      Zoola, Glascow

      surnames:MOORE MOORING BRILEY HYMAN ANDREWS MEEKS BALLARD MANNING