Re: [genpcfr] Annette's date baseURL

  • Elizabeth Roebuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000

      I have my genealogy for Ginn on the internet and would like to have it linked to genpcfr.  The URL is freepapges.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ginn  Its called Forever A Ginn.

      My address is aroebuck@....  I belong to the Pitt County Family Researches and also the Burroughs Wellcome Genealogy Club.

      Thanks.  I have others surnames to add but must find the time to put in on gedcom.

      Annette Ginn Roebuck