[genpcfr] (no subject)

  • CGalas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 1998
      Thanks Jewelle, Janice, and Jeffrey - the Quarterly arrived today.

      Ann Galas
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 1998
        Ann... thanks for letting us know. We have apprised our Post Master of the
        postal delay and have been assured that it will not reoccur ... but I'm
        sure it was worth waiting for!
        The February Quarterly has been completed and is very exciting with great
        genealogy articles.
        Remember to return your PCFR membership renewal form with the $20.00 fee
        so you won't miss a single informative issue!!!!
        Happy Holidays to all!
        Jewelle

        Main Surnames:
        BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
        McGLOHON etc, WINGATE
        Visit PCFR Website:
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908

        At 11:52 PM 12/9/98 EST, you wrote:
        >Thanks Jewelle, Janice, and Jeffrey - the Quarterly arrived today.
        >
        >Ann Galas

      • Frances J Alexander
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2000
          Bill:

          Should I have received my quarterly by now?

          Thanks Frances

          Researching: JONES, BELL, HOUSE, STATON,
          ALEXANDER, WHITE, PEER, DEARING
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003
            Hello Group...
            Finally received my Quarterly today... It was worth waiting for!!
            I do like the new presentation with the holes already punched in. From
            Day One, I have removed the staples and punched my own holes to
            place in 3-ring notebooks for easy accessibility.... no easy task!!!

            The Pitt County Historical Society appreciates the inclusion of
            their Flyer re: the long-awaited reprinting of the 1982 Chronicles and so
            do I. My thanks to Brenda and Roger...

            Remember Group, for those who wish to see the Flyer OnLine,
            it can be viewed at Diane Mason's PITT COUNTY WebSite:

            and, of course, you can always click on the Flyer Link that is a 'Tag'
            at the bottom of each of our messages.
            Have a good weekend!

            Jewelle

            jewellebaker@...
            jewelle@...
            Main SURNAMES:
            BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);
            WINGATE

            GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
            (serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)

            eMail Scan by NAV & Certified Virus Free
          • Brenda Stocks
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
              The February PCFR Quarterly will be mailed out the end of this week. Computer problems delayed getting the Quarterly to the printer. Thanks for your patience.

              PCFR members need to note that our mailing address has been changed to:

              Pitt County Family Researchers
              P O Box 2608
              Greenville, NC 27836

              We had to make this change because the Post Office at Krogers has been closed. If you haven't sent in your dues for 2007, Please send them to the new address above. This new address will be noted in the Feb. Quarterly.

              Thanks,
              Brenda Stocks
              NCPCFR mail list administrator