Re: [genpcfr] PCFR NOVEMBER QUARTEERLY

  • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2000
      Thank you Bill, I knew I'd seen something about them at rootsweb...

      Trisha
    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2000
        I have not received my Nov. Quarterly is there a problem or did my mailman
        forget me?  Thanks
        Linda Melvin
      • Bill Kittrell
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2000
          The quarterly was mailed last Wednesday from Greenville. I know in the
          past that some people do not received their quarterlys for up to 10
          days. Some post offices don't handle these as quickly as others. We have
          always had this problem with certain areas.
          If you or any others do not receive them in the next few days please
          email me privately and we will take care of it.
          Bill

          LdMel1@... wrote:

          > I have not received my Nov. Quarterly is there a problem or did my
          > mailman
          > forget me? Thanks
          > Linda Melvin
          > eGroups Sponsor
          >

          > Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY
          > RESEARCHERS website. Suggest you BookMark it! Visit:
          > http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
        • Jim Brown
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2000
            Bill, Just to let you know, I received mine yesterday - Tuesday jim brown