Cost of Ordering Wills - North Carolina

  • John Lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2000
      Hi Cousin Tia Rae Jean,

      The current fee for ordering wills from the NC Archives is $8.00 (out of
      state rate). I believe the rate is a little cheaper for in-state
      requests. I live in Virginia, so I have to pay the $8.00 rate.

      Yours,

      Cousin John

      North Carolina Surname Interests: Barrow, Bracewell, Braswell, Brown,
      Cutchin, Ewell, Hardee, Hyman, Laughinghouse, Llewellyn, Moore, Pitt,
      Sherrod, Tucker, Wright