Re: [genpcfr] PCFR NOVEMBER QUARTEERLY

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2000
      No, the entire quarterly is not on line. There is an index of the
      quarterlys posted on PCFR's website at www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
      You might check the listing to see if you find any information of
      interest to you. Contact me personally if you have a question.
      Bill

    • HUBCAPTG@aol.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2000
          Thank you Bill, I knew I'd seen something about them at rootsweb...

          Trisha
        • LdMel1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2000
            I have not received my Nov. Quarterly is there a problem or did my mailman
            forget me?  Thanks
            Linda Melvin
          • Bill Kittrell
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 13, 2000
              The quarterly was mailed last Wednesday from Greenville. I know in the
              past that some people do not received their quarterlys for up to 10
              days. Some post offices don't handle these as quickly as others. We have
              always had this problem with certain areas.
              If you or any others do not receive them in the next few days please
              email me privately and we will take care of it.
              Bill

              LdMel1@... wrote:

              > I have not received my Nov. Quarterly is there a problem or did my
              > mailman
              > forget me? Thanks
              > Linda Melvin
              > eGroups Sponsor
              >

              > Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY
              > RESEARCHERS website. Suggest you BookMark it! Visit:
              > http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
            • Jim Brown
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 15, 2000
                Bill, Just to let you know, I received mine yesterday - Tuesday jim brown