Lenzy Carson

  • Ralph Majek
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hello Betsy,
      Re: your lookup message #2611 on Lenzy (Lendsay, Malinda, etc.),
      could you please tell me if Martha Carson and family were next to
      Lendsay and children in 1860 as they were in 1850? Thank you very
      much.
      Ruth

      CARSON, JAMES, BAILEY, BEVERLEY
    • Elizabeth Ross
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        --- In genpcfr@egroups.com, "Ralph Majek" <rrmaj@w...> wrote:
        > Hello Betsy,
        > Re: your lookup message #2611 on Lenzy (Lendsay, Malinda, etc.),
        > could you please tell me if Martha Carson and family were next to
        > Lendsay and children in 1860 as they were in 1850? Thank you very
        > much.
        > Ruth
        >
        > CARSON, JAMES, BAILEY, BEVERLEY
        -------

        Ruth,

        Lenzy (Teel/Teal) Carson, called Malinda in 1860, was in household
        #371, and Martha (Baker) Carson was in household #367, close together
        in Bethel Township. Both were widowed.

        Betsy