Re: [genpcfr] Digest Number 187

  • JASONSEM@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2000
      In a message dated 10/27/2000 9:48:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      genpcfr@egroups.com writes:

      << that says he was. If ANYONE is planning to go to the courthouse could
      I BEG someone to check for a will?? >>
      I join several others in pleading for a look-up.
      Archibald Adams died 2 Feb 1795 Pitt Co NC...have been unable to find his
      estate being divided or a will...Probable it was because the courthouse
      burned BUT........trying to prove his issues ect. Any suggestions or hints.??
      Thanking you in advance--also willing to pay for any postage or copy fees.
      Louise