Re: 1800 Census --Lewis

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 28, 2000
      --- In genpcfr@egroups.com, Adeasonsm@a... wrote:
      > Would it be possible to look up Winnifred Lewis on the 1800 census
      for Pitt
      > Co., NC?
      >
      > Would be much appreciated.
      >
      > A. Deason Smith in SC
      > Researching SMITH, KENNEDY, ELROD, DEASON, VAUGHN, HUGHES, MOORE,
      EVANS, RAY,
      > COOPER, HUFFMAN, POSEY, ADAIR
      -------

      To A. Deason Smith,

      The 1790 and 1810 censuses are posted, in full, on the PCFR website
      at:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/ (Click on "On Line Resources")

      Sorry, they are not indexed, but browsing thru them is a good way to
      see who the neighbors might have been!

      As John Lucas said, the 1800 census shows no Winnifred Lewis.

      Betsy Ross
    • Adeasonsm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 28, 2000
        Sorry,
        Must have missed the Lucas post. I have found Winnifred Lewis on 1790 and
        1800. Just can't find her in 1800.

        A. Deason Smith in SC
        Researching SMITH, KENNEDY, ELROD, DEASON, VAUGHN, HUGHES, MOORE, EVANS, RAY,
        COOPER, HUFFMAN, POSEY, ADAIR
      • Charles Baldree
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 28, 2000
          Would you by chance have any information on a Holland Evans. She was the
          second wife of Isaac Baldree. She was born 2/18/1830. Her parents were
          Caswell Evans and Sara Slaughter. Also do you information on Woody Moore
          born about 1780.

          Charles Baldree