byrd??

  • Charity Ackerman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
      I am trying to find information on the Bird/Byrd line from Geene/Lenoir/ Duplin (my mom always said Greene but when I found my gfathers death cert it said duplin.(he died in Lenoir. My grandfather was Magruda Alonzo Byrd married
      Charity REBA Nelson, his parents were Kilby Byrd and Margaret?? (lettie) tyndall(tindall) Magruda also had brothers John, Abner Seamus?? and a sister Ella. If you have any information on this line I would appreciate your sharing. I do not have very much but will be glad to share also.
      Charity Ackerman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
        I am wondering if your Byrd line would include Alfred Byrd.  He lived in or near Pitt County and was born about 1802.  He married Elizabeth Moore. Any information would be appreciated.

        Charles Baldree

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000
          i would love to talk to any one researching the andrews, moore, and/or briley families.
          Linda Harris
          http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~digginforroots/index.htm
          Researching in NC (northeastern) and PA York and dauphin co)