William R. Baker

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2000
      Group Members,

      In my digging and with Linda's help, I found the following but am not sure
      if it ties to my line. Thought I'd post the info in the hope it might help
      someone else.

      The following family in Greene Co. 1860 census, Olds District.
      Baker, Noah 36 MW Day Laborer
      Clarky 35 FW
      William 9 MW
      JOhn 4 MW

      From the Mormon site:

      William R. Baker
      Birth 1851 Pitt, North Carolina
      Father: Noah Noal Baker
      Mother: Clarkilt Clarkie Price

      Let me know if any of this connects with any of your lines:)

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC
      http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/9883