Re: [genpcfr] Greene County Census Index

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2000
      Linda,
      Do this at your leisure. What you're doing is above and beyond the call. I
      have the 1860 and 1870 Pitt County Censuses. Is there someone I could look
      up for you?
      Paula

      From: LdMel1@...
      To: genpcfr@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [genpcfr] Greene County Census Index
      Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:20:17 EDT

      1860 Greene Co.NC Census. Bull Head Dist.
      Baker:
      036 Baker. Richard 28 m Painter
      Easter A. 22 fw
      Mary A 04 fw
      John R 01 fainter

      I am falling asleep, got to go for tonight. To continue next week.
      Linda

      http://profiles.msn.com