Edwards/McLawhorn Reunion

  • Art/Arlene Wills
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2000
      Edwards / McLawhorn Family Reunion
      Sunday, October 15, 2000
      Pentecostal Holiness Church Conference Dining Room
      Falcon, North Carolina (Cumberland County)
      11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
      Pot Luck Lunch at 1 p.m.

      Hosted by the Descendants of Joseph Edwards, born 1852 and Janie Elizabeth
      McLawhorn Edwards, born 1865.

      If you are interested, contact Lorraine Kirkwood 910/483-0023 or Arlene
      Wills 919/781-3625 awills@...
    • SHembyjr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2000
        Are there many African American McGlawhorns?

        Simon
      • Art/Arlene Wills
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2000
          Dear Simon,

          I have never personally met an Afro-American McLawhorn but am sure there are
          many since McLawhorns are pretty prominent in Pitt County and North
          Carolina. You might write to Miss Leah McLawhorn, Box 2, Winterville, North
          Carolina 28590. She is the Pitt County authority. I will check with some
          of the reunion organizers this Monday when I see them and get back to you if
          they can help. You are, of course, welcome to attend the reunion and find
          out for yourself, if you like. Arlene

        • SHembyjr@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 21, 2000
            Thanks

            I will follow up.

            Simon
          • marcia_mclawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@yahoo
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
              Yes, there are! I do not yet know how they fit in.