1860 Census Lookup

  • Ralph Majek
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2000
      I am interested in finding out if William and Mary Bailey are listed
      in the Pitt Co. 1860 census - possibly the Bethel area.
      Thank you very much.
      Ruth
    • Evelyn Hendricks
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2000
        This is not exactly in answer to your letter, but I would very much like to
        know the parents of the William Bailey you mention. Could he have been a
        son of Joseph and Ava Bailey of Greene Co.?
        Evelyn

        At 05:06 PM 08/24/2000 -0400, you wrote:
        >I am interested in finding out if William and Mary Bailey are listed
        >in the Pitt Co. 1860 census - possibly the Bethel area.
        >Thank you very much.
        >Ruth
        >

        >Excellent genealogy resourses available at PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS
        >website. Suggest you BookMark it! Visit:
        > http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
        >
        >Mark your calendar's for PCFR's 4th Annual Meeting and REUNION 6th & 7th
        >Oct 2000. See:
        >http://www.FamilyReunion.com/cgi/calendar.cgi?ref=email&keywords=jewelle@co
        >astalnet.com
      • Ralph Majek
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
          I would like to find out if Augustus James (born c. 1821) and his wife
          Mary Ann James (born c. 1826) are listed in the Bethel area of Pitt
          County in the 1860 Census. Thank you very much.
          Ruth Majek