[genpcfr] Re: Susannah Tyson

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 1998
      Ho Carol! you surf late too!!! <smile>
      no, not your Susannah TYSON ... Jerry Barton has that information... did
      you receive it??? If not, I'll forward it to you...
      mmmmm... maybe they'll send us the URL .. hope they have one with that
      much database!!!
      I have GAunts that married TYSON's but as yet, I'm not actually
      researching the name. I have to do it in 'pecking-order' I suppose.
      G'nite now...
      Jewelle

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON etc, WINGATE
      Visit PCFR's webpage:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

      At 03:19 AM 12/3/98 EST, you wrote:
      >Was there something about Susannah Tyson that I missed? My ggg
      grandmother is
      >Susannah Tyson ... one of them, anyway. She married Allen Meeks. Is she the
      >same one you were referring to?
      >
      >I agree with you, Jewelle, I would LOVE to cruise around a TYSON web page!
      >
      > Carol Riner Everett

    • Martha Marble
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 1998
        Jerry knows about all there is to know on one of the branches of this
        family that moved out of the area. They are trying to branch out now into
        other lines and maybe find their link to Pitt Co. Jerry edits a good
        quarterly on the Tyson family. Just got my new issue yesterday.

        Martha

        At 07:40 PM 12/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
        >Jerry, thank you so much for sharing... thats what genpcfr is all about!!! :)
        > Does the TYSON Genealogy Network have a webpage? If so, please share the
        >URL with us. I'm sure we'd all like to surf it.
        > Keep in touch.
        > Jewelle Baker
        >

        >Main Surnames:
        >BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
        >McGLOHON etc, WINGATE
        >Visit PCFR WebSite:
        >http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html
        >
        >>Sunday, 22 November 1998
        >>>Carol:
        >>
        >> The Tyson Genealogy Network has accumulated a large?? amount of data on
        >>our Tyson line that passed through North Carolina. We have also collected a
        >>small amount of data on the descendants of your Susannah Tyson that married
        >>Allen Meeks. The following Pedigree Chart data is from my version of our
        >Tyson
        >>database:
        > <snip>
        >>Jerry Tyson Barton
        >>Georgetown, Texas
        >>jbarton851@...

        >Dry, Cracked or Irritated Hands?
        >Try natural skin care from the hive. Discover it today!
        >http://offers.egroups.com/click/159/0
        >
        >Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

        Martha Mewborn Marble

        NCGenWeb Lenoir County ARCHIVES